TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Players Club Rules & Requirements
- By participating in the Player’s Club, participants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations.
- Membership in the Player’s Club is free.
- Only individual accounts may be opened.
- Participants in the Player’s Club must be 18 years of age or older, and must present a valid government-issued photo identification to receive a Player’s Club card.
- When enrolling, you will be asked for an actual residence rather than a Post Office Box.
- Player’s Club card benefits and rewards are available only to the individual listed on the account (the “Member”).
- The Member agrees that Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel will have the unconditional and unrestricted use of the Member’s name and likeness for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or further consent. All decisions regarding the interpretation of Player’s Club rules, eligibility requirements, reward point accumulations, and other aspects of the Program lie solely within the discretion of Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel, whose decisions are final and binding.
- Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel reserves the right to modify or cancel the Player’s Club Program at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval.
- Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel also reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny anyone application for membership, and to terminate anyone’s membership in the Player’s Club at any time, without recourse.
- Anyone who has been excluded from Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel, whether through a government program, at their own request, at the discretion Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel, or otherwise is not eligible to participate in the Player’s Club.
- Any Member who fails or refuses to comply with the rules and requirements of the Player’s Club, who misuses their Player’s Club card, or who engages in fraud, misrepresentation or improper conduct as determined by Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel, is subject to the revocation of his Player’s Club card, the forfeiture of their reward points, and termination of membership in the Player’s Club. Alternatively, in lieu of termination of membership, Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel may in its sole discretion deduct rewards points from a Member’s account and/or demote any participant’s account status, but otherwise permit that person to remain a Member of the Player’s Club.
- Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel may suspend membership benefits of participants who have been issued credit and are in default of repayment of that credit, who have had one or more checks cashed and returned for non-payment, or for other forms of delinquent indebtedness owed to Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel. When the suspended participant brings all their payments owed to Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel current, Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel may reinstate the participants’ membership benefits and reward points. The decision of whether such participant will be reinstated to membership status and their reward points will be restored is at sole discretion of Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel.
- The Player’s Club is not available where prohibited by law or regulation.
- The Member agrees to receive a one-time SMS text message, in which the Member can opt-in to receive text message notifications about casino promotions. Standard text message and data rates may apply. Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel is not responsible for any fees charged by the Member’s phone provider.
The Players® Club Card
- A Member may not allow any other person to use their Player’s Club card. Players Club Card accounts are not transferable, and they remain the property of Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel. Player’s Club cards must be immediately returned at Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel’s request.
- Each Member is responsible for selecting a Personal Identification Number (“PIN”) for his or her account and must keep this information confidential and secure. Each Member is solely responsible for any activity on their account when the account is accessed by using the Member’s PIN.
- The Member is also solely responsible for the loss or theft of their Player’s Club card, and reward points will not be restored by Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel.
- The Player’s Club Card is used to track gaming play and accumulate reward points by the Member for their personal account only. Reward points have no cash value, and reward point balances are not transferable under any circumstances, including upon death and divorce.
- Reward points can be accumulated and redeemed only at Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel. It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure that their Players Club Card is inserted properly into the gaming machine when used to play electronic games and slots, and that the Player’s Club Card is recognized by an employee of Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel before the Member seeks to accumulate reward points for any other activity that does not involve the use of a gaming machine.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure that their account is properly credited prior to leaving a gaming machine, other gaming station, or a self-service terminal. Failure to do so will result in the Member’s loss of the reward points that would otherwise have been received.
- Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel uses reasonable efforts to track a Member’s average wager and length of play. However, as a condition of receiving reward points for activities not related to gaming machine play, the Member agrees that such reward points are granted based on the personal observation of Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel, which may be subject to error. The determination of Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel as to the amount of reward points to be credited to the Member’s account under such circumstances will be final and binding.
- Reward points will not be earned in connection with tournament play or any “free play” (including free play coupons, vouchers, promotional chips or free play downloaded to gaming machines), unless expressly indicated by Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel to the contrary.
- All reward points earned by a Member with respect to his their Players Club Card are subject to review and verification. Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel reserves the right, at its discretion, to adjust a Member’s Players Club account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud, or other misuse of their Players Club Card.
- Players Club members may be placed in one (1) of five (5) tiers according to points earned on the Players Club Card within the designated review periods. The review periods will be six (6) months as follows:
- January through June
- July through December
- Additionally, should a Players Club Member reach the point threshold within either review period, they will be automatically upgraded to said tier within twenty-four (24) hours and will be eligible for all benefits within that tier and will remain in said tier for the following six (6) month evaluation period in which the Member must earn the qualifying points to remain in the upgraded tier.
- Points will expire twelve (12) months after gaming inactivity.
- Discounts within the Players Club benefits cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- 15% Gratuity will be automatically added to all checks that include reward points, comps or coupons.
SIGN UP FOR TEXT MESSAGES
Get exclusive news and promotions. Text JAKES to 66303 or sign up here.
Jake’s 58 Alerts, News & Offers. Message and Data Rates May Apply. Text SRSTOP to Cancel. Text SRHELP for Help or visit jakes58.com/sms-terms