Jake’s 58 Hotel & Casino endeavors to ensure that all patrons are provided a safe and secure gaming and entertainment experience. Furthermore, Jake’s 58 Hotel & Casino firmly believes that we have a moral, social, and business responsibility to promote responsible gaming and to strictly enforce minimum legal wagering ages. We make every effort to encourage responsible gaming through a variety of methods including:
- Signage: Contact information for problem gaming assistance and minimum wagering information appears on our website, on each gaming machine, in all facility brochures and literature, and on each Player Club card at a minimum. Messages also appear in rotation with others within digital signage throughout the facility. Furthermore, informational pamphlets and posters directing individuals to where assistance is available can be found in the casino.
- Minimum Age Requirements: Jake’s 58 Hotel & Casino policy is that no individual under the age of 18 will be allowed to play any video gaming machines. Furthermore, no one under 18 is allowed on the gaming floor.
- Employee Communications: Each Jake’s 58 Hotel & Casino employee receives annual problem gaming awareness training so they can respond appropriately when confronted with a potential situation involving problem gaming.
- Self-Exclusion Program: Jake’s 58 Hotel & Casino participates in a program which allows people to voluntarily exclude themselves from gaming activities (See below for more information).
The Self-Exclusion Program was established to allow people who may have a gambling problem to voluntarily exclude themselves from Jake’s 58 Hotel & Casino AND all entities licensed, permitted, or registered by the New York State Gaming Commission for periods of one year, three years, five years, or for lifetime. Please be aware that a family member may not place another family member on the Self-Exclusion list. Placement on the list is entirely voluntary and must be done by the guest seeking exclusion.
Self-exclusion forms information and applications are available by using one of the following methods:
2. Contact our Security Department at 631-881-6022 and ask for the forms to be mailed.
3. Ask in person by speaking to any associate for assistance from the Manager On Duty, or any Security Officer.
For forms obtained via this site or the mail, completed paperwork may be returned in person by asking any associate for the Self-Exclusion Form or via mail. In the case of returning by mail, a current photo of the individual must be included and a notary public must sign the form attesting that the picture of the person included and the signature on the form is the person submitting the request.
Completed forms can then be mailed to:
Mr. Chuck Kilroy
President / General Manager
DNC Gaming Management in Suffolk, LLC, DBA Jake’s 58
3635 Express Drive N
Islandia, NY 11749
When submitting the form in person, valid government issued photo ID must be presented and you will also be photographed. The photo and other identifying information will be displayed to employees in non-public areas to assist with enforcement of your request.
Self-excluded individuals are removed from all mailing lists and are not able to receive complimentary goods or services, or participate in promotions. If a self-excluded patron is found in the gaming facility following their exclusion request, they may be subject to arrest and prosecution under all applicable laws, including trespass. Self-excluded individuals found playing may have any winnings subject to forfeiture.
If you feel that you or someone you care about may have a gambling problem, further assistance is available from the following:
New York State Office Of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services: www.oasas.ny.gov, 1-877-8HopeNY
National Council on Problem Gambling: www.ncpgambling.org, 1-800-522-4700
Problem Gambling Support Directory: http://knowtheodds.org/find-help/gambling-support-directory/
Must be 18 years of age or older to play New York Lottery games. Please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call the 24-hour toll-free help line at
1-877-8HopeNY | Text: HOPENY (467369)