$45,000 TRIPLE CROWN DRAWING
Friday, June 9, 2023
Win your Share of $45,000
Print your drawing entry from any slot machine.
Drop your entry into one of 3 mystery drums.
Drum opens at 3:00pm. Must be present to win.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The Triple Crown Drawing is advertised to the public through the monthly calendar, property signage, public-address system announcement and Promotional Rules available at the Player’s Club in the casino and online at jakes58.com.
- Starting at 12pm, Jake’s 58 Club Members who play any Video Lottery Terminal or Electronic Table Game with their Membership Rewards Card properly inserted in the machine during the Promotion Earning Period may receive one (1) Virtual Entry for every one (1) Player Reward Point earned based on tiers.
- Bronze Members may receive 1 entry for every one (1) Player Reward Point earned, Silver Members may receive 2 entries for every one (1) Player Reward Point earned, Gold Members may receive 3 entries for every one (1) Player Reward Point earned, Platinum Members may receive 4 entries for every one (1) Player Reward Point earned, & Black Diamond Members may receive 5 entries for every one (1) Player Reward Point earned.
- All earned Virtual Entries will be maintained by the Player Management System and recorded to the Member’s account.
- Virtual Entries are visible to the Member on the gaming machine’s Player Rewards Display by selecting the Promos Button.
- Members may continue to earn Player Rewards Points during the time of the Drawing, but do not earn Virtual Entries during the scheduled Drawing.
- Entries can be earned until 6:30pm on the drawing date.
- Three winners will be selected at 7pm to choose their prize card from the drawing drum.
- Each prize card insert will have a horse that corresponds to a legend revealing the cash prize that they won.
- Cash prizes will range from $5,000-$15,000.
- Prize cards will go back into the drum after pulled.
- Winner must be present to win.
- The Winners’ first name, last name and town of residence may be announced by a Marketing Department Representative over the public-address system in the casino.
- The Winners must present themselves to the designated promotions area with valid government-issued photo I.D. and Player’s Club card as proof that they are the actual winner within seven (7) minutes of their name being called.
- If the winners are not present at the designated promotions area within 7 minutes, the Prize is automatically forfeited and a second name will be selected from the drum as the winner to receive the Prize.
- The redraw process may be repeated up to ONE (1) additional time until one (1) person selected by the drawing presents themselves to the designated promotions area within five (5) minutes of their name being called.
- If after redraw no winner presents themselves, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to no one for that hour.
- The Drawing will be conducted in the designated promotions area located in the Front Lobby.
- Only the Member identified by Player Representative as the Winner may be eligible to claim the Prize.
- Must be a Player’s Club Member.
- Membership is free to those who are 18 years or older that can present a valid state or federally issued picture I.D.
- Valid government-issued photo identification must be presented prior to receiving offer.
- Any offers relating to this promotion are non-transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash, unless otherwise stated.
- Only the person identified as the qualified participant in promotion will be eligible to claim any benefit of the Player’s Club or claim any promotion award.
- A claim of benefit or claim of award by any person other than the person identified as the qualified participant in promotion will be void and the person rendered ineligible for future promotions.
- Recipients acknowledge all restrictions, expiration dates and liabilities.
- Gift or Prize winners are responsible for any United States federal, state or local taxes and/or any fees that may be imposed when accepting gift or prize.
- Upon accepting Gift or Prize, winner must present proof of their Social Security number and complete a W-9 form or similar document to comply with federal tax reporting requirements. The following are considered acceptable forms of ID:
- US/Canadian Photo Driver’s License
- US/ Canadian Photo Non-Driver’s License
- US Military/Veteran ID with Photo
- US/Foreign Passport with Photo
- Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel is not responsible for typographical or printing errors, or any mechanical or technical malfunctions that may occur during a promotion.
- Promotion information can be obtained at the Player’s Club and jakes58.com.
- Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the promotion mechanics and/or implementation will be declared ineligible and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel reserves the right to make changes in the rules of this promotion, facilitate manually, or cancel all or any part of it and not award any offer for any reason at any time without prior notice.
- Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel reserves the right to delay promotion engagement due to unforeseeable issues until such time as the promotion may proceed.
- Based on trackable activity. The following persons or categories of persons are not eligible to participate: employees of Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel and its subsidiaries and affiliates, people key licensed or employed by the New York State Gaming Commission; vendors directly associated with this contest, their subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies, and any immediate family members residing in the same household of any of the foregoing individuals. Any licensee, registrant, contractor, subcontractor, consultant, officer, or employee of a contractor, subcontractor, licensee, registrant or consultant, that is directly involved in the operation or observation of New York State video gaming or New York State video gaming drawings or the processing of New York State video gaming prize claims or payments. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participants are responsible to ensure that his or her Jake’s 58 Club card is properly inserted into the card reader. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to abide by all terms of these official rules.
Limit of Participation:
- By participating in promotion, participants agree to abide by all terms of these official rules. Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents are not responsible for any late, lost, incorrect, misdirected or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion or defect of any telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, servers, providers, software or satellite transmission, including any injury or damage to participant or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in this promotion. Furthermore, neither sponsors nor any of the aforementioned are responsible for theft, tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, applications, data processing that is processed late, incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render participants ineligible. Promotional offer materials that have been tampered with or altered are void.
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, guests agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the promotion or these Official Rules.
- Participants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor, vendors associated with this promotion and the respective officers and employees of these entities, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in this promotion.
- Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel, 3635 Express Drive North, Islandia, NY 11749
- Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel is responsible for overseeing the promotion, and whose decisions will be considered final regarding all matters related to this promotion.
- Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel claims a copyright in this promotion and all accompanying materials. No portion of this promotion or the accompanying materials may be duplicated, manipulated, or redistributed in any form. Violators of the copyright of Jake’s 58 Casino Hotel are subject to prosecution.